Display Homes Insurance


Available for the building of your display home

For individual properties or in display villages. A standard Household Building and Contents policy may not provide adequate cover for these homes as they are not being occupied and used as a residential family home.

We can arrange a specific policy that provides cover for:

  • The Building – including Landlords Fixtures & Fittings.
  • The policy also provides Public Liability cover for you as the property owner.
  • Glass, both internal and external, is covered against damage.
  • Premiums are based on the level of security, and it is recommended that alarm systems be installed.
  • Flood cover can also be included.

Application form


We are able to alleviate the uncertainty in finding the right protection for you.

MGA Insurance Brokers specialise in the placement of Insurance Risk Services for Individuals, Group, Corporate and Association clientele.

Contact John Craven on 08 8291 2307 or 0439 886 331 today.

Alternatively contact your local MGA branch.