Benefit from our experience
We have been servicing our clients requirements since 1975.
At MGA we take pride in providing you with solutions to your general insurance requirements. And should you be unfortunate enough to need to claim, we will be by your side, working with you for the best possible outcomes. Saving you time, money and stress.
Over 60,000 other Australians already know and trust what MGA can do for them
Latest from the newsdesk.
- February 16, 2017
- Why cybertheft is a growing concern for small businesses
- Cyberattacks are a growing problem in Australia and the world over. Find out how you can take preemptive measures to protect your company.
- January 16, 2017
- Running a business from home? Don’t forget insurance
- A home-based business entails its own unique set of risks. Find out what kinds of insurance you may need when running a company at home.
- December 22, 2016
- Doing business in a crisis
- Internal and external crises can strike at any time, so it's important you know how to respond and protect your business if this happens.
- December 15, 2016
- Insurance against litigation a must for nurses
- Nurses are dedicated to caring for their patients, but they also need care themselves in the form of insurance against professional risks.
How We Help
Its our job to make sure you are represented to the best of our ability and ensure you obtain the best possible outcome for you and/or your business. We provide the following to our clients to achieve this outcome.
Quotations and Premium Negotiation
Let us do the legwork for you in finding the most suited insurance policy available. We will do our utmost to find you the best policy at the most reasonable price possible from theextensive list of underwriters available to us.
Feel secure in the knowledge that once we have located the policy we can provide immediate cover notes* in most cases.
Noone likes having to claim, but if does happen we deal with the insurance companies on your behalf for the best possible outcome. You also can feel comfortable that an audittrail exists for all your dealings with us and the insurance companies.
We allow you to pay by the month, quarter or yearly depending on your circumstance and by using our EziPay automation system you wont have to be worrried about a late payment or lapse of policy again.