Benefit from our experience
We have been servicing our clients requirements since 1975.
At MGA we take pride in providing you with solutions to your general insurance requirements. And should you be unfortunate enough to need to claim, we will be by your side, working with you for the best possible outcomes. Saving you time, money and stress.
Over 60,000 other Australians already know and trust what MGA can do for them
Latest from the newsdesk.
- June 20, 2016
- There’s a growing market for pet insurance today
- Nowadays, we take out insurance policies to give us financial protection for just about everything in our lives. We insure our businesses, our homes, our cars, even our lives against surprise contingencies. So it's not surprising that we also protect our pets. That's right – increasingly, we do. Perhaps a few years ago, no one would have thought […]
- May 31, 2016
- Student accommodation: When a regular policy is not enough
- For people that live near major Australian Universities, student accommodation can be a great investment that is almost guaranteed to produce returns. As with most investments of this kind, insurance is an obvious necessity for protecting your property. Yet, many people may not realise that typical domestic home policies are insufficient for covering the additional risks […]
- May 30, 2016
- Why you should get a specialised insurance package
- Insurance is an obvious imperative for businesses of every kind, but what if you operate in a niche industry or offer a very specific product? How can you be certain that you are getting the cover you really need from a general, one-size-fits-all package? This is where specialised insurance comes in, which can be tailored by […]
- May 24, 2016
- Teetering on the edge: The danger of ladders
- How many painters and decorators wear a helmet on the job? While may tradies may laugh off the idea of wearing protective headgear to climb a ladder, this is exactly what Alfred Health recommends following a revealing study about the number of serious ladder-related injuries in Australia. With climbing ladders a high-risk but necessary aspect […]
How We Help
Its our job to make sure you are represented to the best of our ability and ensure you obtain the best possible outcome for you and/or your business. We provide the following to our clients to achieve this outcome.
Quotations and Premium Negotiation
Let us do the legwork for you in finding the most suited insurance policy available. We will do our utmost to find you the best policy at the most reasonable price possible from theextensive list of underwriters available to us.
Feel secure in the knowledge that once we have located the policy we can provide immediate cover notes* in most cases.
Noone likes having to claim, but if does happen we deal with the insurance companies on your behalf for the best possible outcome. You also can feel comfortable that an audittrail exists for all your dealings with us and the insurance companies.
We allow you to pay by the month, quarter or yearly depending on your circumstance and by using our EziPay automation system you wont have to be worrried about a late payment or lapse of policy again.