Benefit from our experience
We have been servicing our clients requirements since 1975.
At MGA we take pride in providing you with solutions to your general insurance requirements. And should you be unfortunate enough to need to claim, we will be by your side, working with you for the best possible outcomes. Saving you time, money and stress.
Over 60,000 other Australians already know and trust what MGA can do for them
Latest from the newsdesk.
- November 18, 2015
- Is your company susceptible to internal cyberthreats?
- What do businesses believe main concerns are for cybersecurity? A new survey indicates that many are worried about internal threats from employees. As reported earlier, a cybersecurity breach can incur serious costs for your business. With global research indicating that Australia is particularly vulnerable to threats, ensuring your business is able to financially recover is the key to […]
- October 30, 2015
- Minimising the cost of bushfires
- Is your business financially protected against the threat of bushfires? With regions across the country at a higher risk this season, obtaining the right insurance is particularly important for farmers. As it can be difficult to prevent and control bushfires, it is essential to protect your assets such as farm vehicles or crops. Utilising a […]
- October 28, 2015
- What cost can a breach in your cybersecurity incur?
- The Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) has released its first unclassified threat report, designed for Australian businesses struggling to accurately assess the risk cybercrime poses. Alongside recent research from Ponemon Institute stating that the cost of a data breach is rising, acquiring the right protection is paramount. Companies would do well to ensure their business insurance package meets […]
- October 16, 2015
- Cybersecurity: Should you be concerned?
- Does your business insurance include cover for risks in the digitalised world? More companies are using digital innovations such as cloud-based software to enhance efficiency. While these technologies have many benefits, they can open your firm up to cybersecurity concerns. Ensuring your business insurance covers such risks is essential when dealing with modern technology. Are […]
How We Help
Its our job to make sure you are represented to the best of our ability and ensure you obtain the best possible outcome for you and/or your business. We provide the following to our clients to achieve this outcome.
Quotations and Premium Negotiation
Let us do the legwork for you in finding the most suited insurance policy available. We will do our utmost to find you the best policy at the most reasonable price possible from theextensive list of underwriters available to us.
Feel secure in the knowledge that once we have located the policy we can provide immediate cover notes* in most cases.
Noone likes having to claim, but if does happen we deal with the insurance companies on your behalf for the best possible outcome. You also can feel comfortable that an audittrail exists for all your dealings with us and the insurance companies.
We allow you to pay by the month, quarter or yearly depending on your circumstance and by using our EziPay automation system you wont have to be worrried about a late payment or lapse of policy again.