Display Homes Insurance

MGA can arrange display home insurance for individual properties or display homes located in display villages.

Be aware that a standard Household Building and Contents insurance policy may not provide adequate insurance cover for these display homes as they are not being occupied and used as a residential family home.

We are able to alleviate the uncertainty in finding the right protection for you. MGA Insurance Group are insurance brokers that specialise in the placement of Insurance Risk Services for Individuals, Group, Corporate and Association clientele across a wide range of occupations and industries.

Contact john.craven@mga.com or rebecca.cooper@mga.com today for all your display home insurance needs. Alternatively, you can get in touch with one of our local offices near you.

What does it cover?

MGA can arrange a specific display home insurance policy that provides cover for:

  • The building - including landlords fixtures & fittings
  • Public Liablity cover for you as the owner
  • Glass, both internal & external, is covered against damage
  • Premiums are based on the level of security, and it is recommended that alarm systems be installed
  • Flood cover
Scroll to top